We recognize the importance of a strict sense of privacy for our customers, and adhere to the following guidelines:
• Community Cash Canada is responsible for personal information under its control and has designated individuals to be accountable for the organization’s security and compliance.
• The purposes for which personal information is collected will be identified at or before the time the information is collected.
• Knowledge and consent will be obtained for the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information, except where deemed inappropriate.
• The collection of personal information is limited to that which is related to the purposes identified by Community Cash Canada, and the laws of the province of British Columbia.
• Personal information will not be used or disclosed for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the customer or as required by law.
• Reasonable efforts will be made to ensure that personal information is as accurate, complete, and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
• Personal information will be protected by reasonable security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal information.
• Information is available to customers regarding our policies and procedures relating to the management of personal information.
• Upon request, and within a reasonable period of time, a customer will be informed of the existence, use, and disclosure of his or her personal information and will be given access to that information. A customer is entitled to comment on the accuracy and completeness of his or her personal information, and have that information amended where appropriate.
• Anyone can, at any time, address or challenge a concern with compliance of the above principles to us directly at our branch, or via contact with our privacy officer.
We openly welcome any further concerns, questions or comments and would be happy to assist you in understanding how we utilize your personal information – Please give us the opportunity by requesting to speak with your local manager.